All That Seems Random Friday #1

I'm thinking this is the start of a new series for Fridays. Things are slowly looking up as far as finding the right sized bite to take AND last nights unofficial success team Idea Party gave my mom some really great ideas for her poem books and she wants to move on them.

So, lots happening, things changing, plus a suggestion about affirmations from Steve Pavlina looks to be a promising addition to the tools.

I encourage you to watch the whole video. The specific part I'm referring to starts around 5:10 into the video. What he says about the process reaching into the subconscious seems to be working for me, as it's slowly bringing about consciously congruent actions. Mine haven't been up a full week yet, but I like the progress thus far.

The other thing I'm finding is all the little random snippets of things written on random pieces of paper that wind up cluttering my desk by the end of the week. Things like:

  • don't let your lizard brain know you want to start a business
  • when feeling vulnerable the brain stops working
  • the clearest, strongest energy always prevails
  • respect doesn't mean I do what you say, it means I listen and hear where you're coming from
  • so when the time comes you are fully nourished before you ever set foot in the place
  • I have not yet provided the value I wish to receive
I'm sure I'll be talking more about some of these as time goes on.

Finally, Simple*ology is still helping me break my goals down into manageable ItyBites and get the work done and it's helping me get exactingly clear on my goals.

I'll be honest, I do the experiment in Lesson 2 pretty regularly. It makes me laugh out loud every time. If you want to find out what I'm talking about, sign up for your own Simple*ology account and see. Or if you're like me and signed up a long, long, long, long, long time ago, but haven't actually done it yet, sign in again and DO IT.

Let's see is there anything else?

Yes!, yes there is. If you like discovering and rating music, I just got turned onto The Sixty One today by Steven Mitchell, whom I met through Plurk, where I haven't been since . . . I'm not even going to embarass myself by telling you.

Okay, that's it for the quiet primere of All That Seems Random Friday #1.

Keep taking those ItyBites.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment may not appear immediately, depending on the date of the post you are commenting on or if this is your first time commenting on the blog.