All That Seems Random Fridays # 16 | Show Up, Be Honest

Wow, it's Friday again which means it's time for All That Seems Random, where we share how aware (or not) we are of the events, people and opportunities the universe has presented to us based on our focus and desires. Because we need to CELEBRATE them.

http://www.wellspringcolumbus.org/Portals/0/SiteImages/circle%20of%20hands250.jpg

This has been one really busy week. However, that's good. It's been busy good with only the slightest hint of grrrr. I like weeks like this.

The focus has been on figuring out how to move forward with the ItyBites to 10K Challenge. Yes, I know if you clicked over there, it's an echo-ey cave, bereft of well, pretty much anything. Yes, I wrote one article. Yes, I posted it to Hubpages. Yes, it made me a few cents. Literally. Then of course I didn't repeat any of those actions. Something about cleaning up the writing and up comes ugh and grrr.

I have trouble editing, my stuff. I can edit other peoples work with ease, yet my own, ugh, grrr. Which leads me over to my new Mastermind group. If you aren't familiar with the idea of Mastermind groups, Napolean Hill talks about them in "Think and Grow Rich". He defines the "Master Mind" as a "coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose" (Think and Grow Rich, pg 192).

So the group is going to do a round robin style editing process, because apparently I'm not the only one with an issue of this nature. Go figure.

Another big advantage of a Master Mind group is you are automatically surrounding yourself with people in a spirit of harmony. And who could use more harmony in their life?

That's only the start of it. Accountability, idea generation, brain storming, unbiased feedback, yeah Master Mind groups, I should qualify this, good Master Mind groups, are the glue that pulls all your little pieces together.

This was NOT something I expected to receive from attending the Niche Affiliate Marketing System Workshop. That's why you really ought to join me in January 2010 for the NAMS 3. The price is still reasonable, yet it will increase. Mark my words, David Perdew doesn't play those marketing games. If you wait too long you will pay the $697 price. So click up there and reserve your spot for less than half the full price right now.

Oh boy, lots of random notes this week. So many that I'm not even going to try and share them all.

  • "[Fall] in love with the needs, wants, and desires of [your] target market." ~ Sonia Simone ~ (No there is no direct link to the article because it was part of the Teaching Sells pre-launch informational process, which is completely gone once Teaching Sells closes to new members. And yes, they are closed. Still, dig into the archives of Remarkable Communication. You'll find even more gems.)
  • "Stillness is what is left when you cease to identify with effort". ~ Robert "Butch" James ~
  • "Do or do, there is no die." ~ Rhonda Cort ~
  • "The destination is what helps you determine what the journey looks like." ~ Gina Gaudio-Graves ~
  • "Try to ride a bicycle standing still." ~ Maxwell Maltz ~
  • Do you have all the 'whats' to put the system together? (Me asking myself)
That's it for me, what random events, people and opportunities are showing up in your life, that aren't really random at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment may not appear immediately, depending on the date of the post you are commenting on or if this is your first time commenting on the blog.